2013 - 2014 Rewards Program
- Who is eligible? All retail customers who sign up on our Events Email/Mailing list are eligible for the program.
- How much does it cost? It is free to our valued customers.
- How do I sign up? Stop by Green Valley Garden Center and have one of our friendly customer service representatives enter you into our system.
- When can I start earning points? Customers earn points immediately.
- How can I earn points? Customers earn points by purchasing items* at Green Valley Garden Center. Customers earn 1 point for every dollar spent (excluding sales tax, rounded to nearest $1 increment.) *Exemptions are gift card purchases and items purchased with a voucher.
- How much is a point worth? 20 points = $1 off any item (excluding gift cards.)
- How many points can be accumulated? A customer can accumulate an unlimited number of points.
- How do I know how many points I have? Your point total prints on the bottom of your receipt or you may ask a customer service representative to look up your point balance.
- When can points be redeemed? Points can be redeemed from July 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014.
- What items can I purchase with my points? All items (excluding gift cards) that are sold at Green Valley Garden Center can be purchased with points.
- Do points expire? Yes. All point balances will be reset to zero on March 31, 2014.
- Is there a minimum number of points that I must have in order to redeem points? Yes, customers must have at least 20 points in order to redeem their points.
- How do I redeem my points? When checking out, inform your cashier that you would like to redeem your points.