Privacy and Security Policy
Our Commitment to Privacy
We respect your privacy. gvgh.com will not disclose or sell information about you, your account, or your purchases to anyone outside of Green Valley Greenhouse Inc., in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy (see How We Use Information below).
What Information We Collect
gvgh.com gathers, maintains, and uses various types of information that you supply while within our site, and in e-mail you send to us, including:
- Information relating to accounts, shipping and payment preferences, and other information associated with personalization of the site for each customer. Information you provide in email sign-ups, surveys, site registration, referrals to friends, comments, and feedback is also recorded
- Web-related data such as domain names of visitors to the site, e-mail addresses of visitors and people who have sent us mail, page visit statistics, and other similar internet traffic information
- Transaction-related information such as cart contents, shopping lists, and frequently ordered items
How We Use Information
gvgh.com uses this information to enhance the content and features of the site in order to provide you with the best online shopping experience possible. It helps us make decisions about improvements to the site — in essence, it tells us how to give you more of what you want.
We may use the information we collect to contact you about changes to our site and events that may be of interest, including:
- Introductions of new products, services, or special offers
- Enhancements to the site's features, navigation, or search functions
- Changes to site policies
You can opt-out of receiving mailings from gvgh.com at any time by sending an email to us from the Contact page, or by following the instructions at the end of any e-mail we send to you. You can also:
- E-mail us at email@example.com (from the e-mail address to be removed)
- Call one of our Sales Representatives at 763-753-1621 x2
Our site may require cookies to ensure the safety and security of information you provide when you purchase products. Learn more about changing your browser's settings to enable cookies.
Reviewing Your Information
Your information is maintained and updated in an accurate and complete manner by Green Valley Greenhouse, Inc. Whenever you place an order at gvgh.com, you may view information we keep about your account, and may make changes to the information at that time if necessary. You may also call us at 763-753-1621 between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm CT Monday through Friday to speak to a Customer Service Representative or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We actively ensure our commitment to your privacy and the security of information available at our site by:
- gvgh.com is hosted on secure servers. Only you and gvgh.com can view your account records and information you send when ordering — other external parties are denied any access to your information.
Notification of Changes
This gvgh.com Privacy and Security Policy was last updated on August 25, 2010.